#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

This is Gold.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Where is a good place for a beginner to purchase gold?
SPELL it out bc I am not kidding when I say "beginner"...

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication

Extremely trustworthy dealer. I buy silver from them. Cant afford gold right now.
https://www.jmbullion.com/gold/

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Judy 777 to her Publication

So...if we buy gold...can that then be liquidated to be used for purchasing power??? or, does it just sit there?

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

physical. JM Bullion will ship you coins or bullion bars to your address. You will have possession. Hope that helps.

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

I understand that part of it. I have looked at their site. My question is whether that gold we have possession of, can it be used for purchases like groceries, gas etc.

Yes, indirectly though. Only way I can think of is using Collectors/Pawn shops to sell for physical cash.

Perhaps VK or another Anon knows of a better way.

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

Thanks, I've always wondered about this

Totally --- its a good question. To be honest I've never actually never sold my silver/gold. Mostly just buy it. I have heard other stackers use the way I suggested though.

Personally, I try to stick to smaller ounces (2 oz or less) because I believe it will be easier to trade in a SHTF sort of scenario. Cost a little more to do it that way though.

Only people mentioned by @Patriot63 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mare Qay - WWG1WGA!, click on at the bottom under it