#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

This is Gold.

Where is a good place for a beginner to purchase gold?
SPELL it out bc I am not kidding when I say "beginner"...

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Eowyn777 in this post can reply

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication

I bought my silver and gold on Money Metals Exchange. Love them. Great customer service!

I agree with JM bullion as well as SD Bullion. I also buy from Apmex but their premiums are higher.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

I have bought online with JMBullion. I choose items that are basically pure 99% + silver. Buying $199 or more you get free shipping. You also save $ by paying with an ACH direct withdrawal from your checking account. Buying with credit is the most expensive option. Usually the larger bars of silver are where you get the best price/ounce. However, the small 1 oz rounds and bars are easier to use and exchange for goods as opposed to one large heavy bar of silver. It depends on why you are buying the silver. You will want have a secure place to store your precious metals.

AWAKE NOT WOKE. Filia Dei. Australian Patriot. Digital Soldier. WITNESS. Truth is a force of Nature. Truth is a Force. Truth Is.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Good advice. Whatever you do, do not buy payer silver - allocated or unallocated, pooled etc. Take possession or rent a vault that is yours only that you can witness then putting your bars into, witness the seal being applied and you have the key and code.

Join reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Wallstreetsilver/new/ and study the Tab for newbies. Great community and lots of stackers with good advice and generally good manners.

(1) Show this thread

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

Extremely trustworthy dealer. I buy silver from them. Cant afford gold right now.
https://www.jmbullion.com/gold/

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Judy 777 to her Publication

So...if we buy gold...can that then be liquidated to be used for purchasing power??? or, does it just sit there?

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread