What we know VS What we don’t know...
Soon so much that has been hidden will come to light and be exposed. The Great Awakening is happening right now and every one of you is helping bring light to a corrupt system that is coming to end! Thank you for digging Patriots and soon all will know the truth...
#wwg1wga #darktolight #MAGA ❤️🇺🇸🦅

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

"A truly strong person does not need the approval of others any more than a lion needs the approval of a sheep" Vernon Linwood Howard

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Wow, I would guess all of the heads on Easter Island are like this. That's going to be a lot of digging if they unvail them all.

AF Ret Dis Vet ☆ Prv Q/TS Clearance ☆ IT Systems Eng/Dev ☆ Funny w/ Chronic #Pain ☆ GOD ☆ Truther ☆ #Dercum's Disease ☆ #Fibro

Well that looks like a great big ____.
Sorry for movie reference.

ooops!

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication

Yes exactly!!! 100% true

(1) Show this thread

Beautifully said!

In response CeeCee Rider to her Publication

Thank you ! ❤️🙏🏼✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Casey - Thanks fpr sharing I saw this picture awhile back. I'll add this one to your thread. We have not been told about the true history of our planet.

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

This is true! Is that in Peru ?

Midwestern Union Carpenter. 💯% American. Proudly banned from Twitter the same time as my President. Ready for justice to be served

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

some megoliths have stones that would buckle todays biggest crane. I think we deserve the trith

(2) Show this thread

If you want to know how the statues “walked” down from the mountain to the rim of the island as the Rapa Nui described in their myths ⤵️

https://youtube.com/watch?v=7j08gxUcBgc&feature=share

ThanQ! 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread