ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

It's heading towards Siberia.
What happens next?
Flip
3 Pics attached.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Where will it be in 2023?
All kinda just blows my mind.

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Hadron Collider uses magnetic fields roughly 200,000 times stronger than earth. Any effect on pole shift?

https://spectrum.ieee.org/designing-magnets-for-the-worlds-largest-particle-collider

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

Maybe in March CERN can fix what they did in 2012.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Looped and bifurcated :
The information and teams were operational previous.
The luciferins pushed the time/date disinfo via David Wilcock, Drake and Bill Woods ( actor) 2010- 2011. They told of Mass arrests, Looking Glass, NESARA GESARA, DUMBS and when nothing happened, they were dismissed for the shills they are.
Operators and civilian teams knew CERN would cause a loop and the timeline bifurcated which gave them a ten year window with the "movie" actively running. To do what needed to be fixed).
When CERN sends the undesired entities through the portal, they will close it for good, and the loop will cycle.
Reminds me of Dorothy going back to Kansas, it works both ways.

Source for this, Charlie? Or at least a search start point.

So much information to sift through.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Water Mark to his Publication

Some of what I am saying is conjecture. I remember a lot of this stuff from 2010-2012 as I was paying attention. Plus if the timeline/calendar was changed, this year technically is 2012- the apocalypse or unveiling.
I might be totally wrong, but it feels like something changed.
I hope this helps and please let me know what you think or if you have more questions..

cont.

I'm open to (and seek) new information but these topics (for me) will require tangible evidence from multiple corroborating sources.

All my 'easy to believe' topics are driven by human emotions; typical criminal behaviors, documented since Cain. Even the worst of the nightmares.

Only people mentioned by @Watermark in this post can reply

In response Water Mark to his Publication

Thank you for saying this.
In my proof, the only thing I have shown is there is no proof.
I am not saying that to be smarmy or with sarcasm.
What I showed ties with what you said, in that many are frauds.
I do not want to come across as a fraud.
My old geometry teacher used to tell me that someone could say anything but without showing the work, it means nothing.
I appreciate your line of thinking and the things you list as emotion based are things I have known since around 1985 or so in varying degrees and easy to believe.
I should not make statements as if they are fact without validating that they might be opinion.
I hope this leaves a good line of communication open between you and I, as I do not wish to tarnish our friendship.
As we venture forward I will try to look for tangible evidence.
Again, thank you.

We are all good, Charlie. Always have been. If I didn't think you had sources, I wouldn't have asked. Please note that I asked you for search starting points as much as for a 'proof'. We all have to do our own work. Plus there is no expectation for anons to sauce every post. Posts are to pique curiosity as well as to share information.

So much of what we have uncovered simply can't be summed up by a single web link that has bullet points and high rez pictures. (I get so frustrated when normies ask me for such a summary; especially since the map was deplatformed) These topics are vast and the threads must be assembled to find the patterns and the inconsistencies within those patterns. We often search for what is missing or obscured rather than what is visible.

In terms of protecting our families, it doesn't matter where tech or information comes from. Only that it exists.

Thank you again.

(1) Show this thread