Only people mentioned by @ReBeLS0uL in this post can reply

You can’t bring out the dark without Turning on the light. It’s about the children it’s always about the children The future is bright 🫶

In response яєвєℓ αиgєℓ to her Publication

I am NOT looking for the Rescue Program.
It is our Resposibility to CLEAN UP this mess that evil has been allowed to ravage over our people and our land!
Fighting Back and Saying No More to the enemy is
The Plan!!
No offense to What we were all taught in Sunday School but it doesn’t add up to an excuse to do nothing because the bible says the enemy wins out in the end!!

I am NOT looking for the Rescue Program.
It is our Resposibility to CLEAN UP this mess that evil has been allowed to ravage over our people and our land!
Fighting Back and Saying No More to the enemy is
The Plan!!
No offense to What we were all taught in Sunday School but it doesn’t add up to an excuse to do nothing because the bible says the enemy wins out in the end!!

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

🙏AMEN!!!

Amen

Amen!

In JESUS' name, AMEN!

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

“The righteous shall never be removed: But the wicked shall not inhabit the earth.”
‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭10:30‬ ‭KJV‬‬

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

AMEN❣️🙏❣️. God please bless your faithful warrior Tim…His message is so profound and needs to be shared worldwide. Help me and guide me on this journey…i want to be a vessel of your light and love and to share your message of redemption and salvation. In Jesus name i pray🙏🙏🙏

Almighty Father Amen!

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Glory to God! Jesus is Lord! Amen!

IN Jesus’ Name Amen🙏🏼

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

God is my Father! AMEN!

God is King! AMEN!

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

I love Tim. He is also doing serious work to help end human trafficking and to rehabilitate and help those rescued. Help his cause.

Christian ,Dad ,Husband ,Grandfather and Lover of Truth. Conspiracy theories coming TRUE.

AMEN

Amen