Your flexible friend. Interested in art, antiques and collectables. Music is the food of Love. Social Club Treasurer. Love President Trump!

The Military would produce all TV programming for at least the next 72 hours, filled with videos of political elite’s tribunals, accompanied by six more messages from Trump. The networks have already been informed that they could be criminally liable if they didn’t allow the feed to air.

In response ANTOINETTE CONNAL to her Publication

i keep hearing that and understand why we won't know when, but no one has proof that ebs is really going to happen. If this is going down, why is Biden moving forward with everything..feeling discouraged today.

It does seem weird that folks claim the Military is in charge yet Biden signs away the FREE AMERICA while protected by Prison Fencing. New Dictator? Not too sure what to expect however, the EBS doesn't seem to be on the calendar now does it?

In response Deb Atk to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @GentryRose in this post can reply

In response Danita Rhea to his Publication

If the military is in charge why are all of our soldiers wearing face diapers for hours on end, while outside in DC? We know they don't work and we know they are unhealthy. Why don't they say no? Very suspicious to me and unsettling to me.