The Military would produce all TV programming for at least the next 72 hours, filled with videos of political elite’s tribunals, accompanied by six more messages from Trump. The networks have already been informed that they could be criminally liable if they didn’t allow the feed to air.

Only people mentioned by @AnnieGYG in this post can reply

In response ANTOINETTE CONNAL to her Publication

i keep hearing that and understand why we won't know when, but no one has proof that ebs is really going to happen. If this is going down, why is Biden moving forward with everything..feeling discouraged today.

In response Deb Atk to his Publication

It does seem weird that folks claim the Military is in charge yet Biden signs away the FREE AMERICA while protected by Prison Fencing. New Dictator? Not too sure what to expect however, the EBS doesn't seem to be on the calendar now does it?

(1) Show this thread

Just a stay at home mom who loves her husband and 4 kids her country and trump. Looking for the truth and wanting to help othera wake up

i heard they told them from jan 20th 8am and for the following 72 hours after... dont know if they went back and changed the date... i pray they did! but thats the only video i have heard or seen 😞

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙 Where We Go 1 We Go All 🕯 I Love All Y’all 🥰 #FamilyIsEverything ..... PLEASE FOLLOW !!

everyone has been sayign the same thing with no sauce to back it up, I have redpilled 10 people so far and I dont want come out as a liar for telling them this and that is going to happen.

yes but when????

i sure hope this happens soon.