Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

What “religions” have created “partnerships” with the United Nations in the past 10 years?

Would Jesus partner with the fooking UN?

The World Council of Independent Christian Churches. World Council of Churches. Islamic entities have very strong influence and presence in the UN.

This will hurt a little: the RCC created Islam.
This will hurt a little: the Protestant churches are an outgrowth of the RCC.
This will hurt a little: Vatican City (the RCC) is MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

This will hurt a LOT: Christianity and Islam are the children of their mother. OUCH.

Yahshua didn't come to start a new religion, abolish the Law, or anything else Paul led people to believe. Yahshua came to seek and save that which was lost; to restore unto his people the purity of the Torah and to ease them of the burdens of traditions that the Pharisees had added to the commandments of God.
But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel." Matthew 15:24 KJV

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jan_Jackson in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jan Jackson * * *, click on at the bottom under it