What “religions” have created “partnerships” with the United Nations in the past 10 years?

Would Jesus partner with the fooking UN?

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
ET SSP vs Draco History, Special Guest Johan Fritz-w Dan Winter and Alex Galvez and our SSP Team - YouTube

ET SSP vs Draco History, Special Guest Johan Fritz-w Dan Winter and Alex Galvez and our SSP Team, series at- http://www.fractalfield.com/fusionintheblood ...

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Mentally, physically and spiritual religion and politics are corrupted.
Those into those corruptions are not being honest with self.
Why?
Ignorance of facts?
Full disclosure please.
Free self from negative archetypes, from baseless conspiries.

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Religion is man made…God is within you, not outside of us, as we have been brainwashed to believe. Go within and seek God directly - no outside help is needed or necessary - go directly to the source- God is our own wonderful human imagination!! Much ❤️ LOVE to ALL

No.

And if he were alive today, half of the world might try to crucify him. That's the insanity we're dealing with.

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

I once heard that True Believers in Christ should be against religion.
I agree with that.

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

The World Council of Independent Christian Churches. World Council of Churches. Islamic entities have very strong influence and presence in the UN.

This will hurt a little: the RCC created Islam.
This will hurt a little: the Protestant churches are an outgrowth of the RCC.
This will hurt a little: Vatican City (the RCC) is MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

This will hurt a LOT: Christianity and Islam are the children of their mother. OUCH.

Yahshua didn't come to start a new religion, abolish the Law, or anything else Paul led people to believe. Yahshua came to seek and save that which was lost; to restore unto his people the purity of the Torah and to ease them of the burdens of traditions that the Pharisees had added to the commandments of God.
But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel." Matthew 15:24 KJV

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

MAGA❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤🇺🇸

No Jesus would not. I believe he would tip their tables over.

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

Most of them probably.

We dont need religion, we just need Christ,

We have been given the authority ourselves.

We have no need of any go-betweens, we have Christ.

Church of Satanic United Nations.

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Or the bankers of the whole world for that matter!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana think Jesus would not have even partnered with most of the churches Doq!

negative

Religions, churches for the most part are man-made --- mostly 501C3 looking for govt handouts ... & in turn delivering agendas.
NO THANKS
Jesus told us, WE are the church, not 4 walls and a roof.

forget the UN - totally evil

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

The Helix Church.
Each of us carries God's name in our DNA.

(1) Show this thread

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

WWJD?

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

The UN is Fooked

nah

Pardon my French but Fook No he wouldn't!!

this guy

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication

think about it if we are all watching a movie and the players are White Hats then the black eye is feom the white hats and it a signal to the awake around the world

(1) Show this thread

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Nope. The other thing is that the Church needs God but God don't need the Church or any Religion. That's the Point.