#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

While we wait for the fookery to commence let's talk about web 3.0.
Hate the terms 2.0 3.0 bla bla. Just going to use the term moving forward to save space. What it will mean for most people that aren't tech savvy is no more use of email, passwords, usernames, Phone etc to setup account on any platform. You will just sync your MetaMask account. MetaMask is a cryptocurrency wallet that is also used to verify who you are digitally. It can hold your NFT's.
So.....
This post is dedicated to help setup a MetaMask wallet and get people into crypto with ZERO investment.

Get you setup to receive 'AirDrop'. Thats code for 'Free shit'

Here is a link to MetaMask = https://metamask.io/

To add some extra fun I will be giving away an NFT of the Woopass RedPanda Below.

Can you be more specific on "fookery" and when it will be commencing? 🤣

Keep thinking we've been counting down from something. Does it have to do with what was in the RED folder POTUS was holding on Jan. 6? When I rewatched the video the other day, it looked so intentional how POTUS held it up. For some reason it also reminded me of the Chinese New Year "lucky" red envelope tradition. Year of the Tiger, lunar new year, coming up on Feb. 1. 🤔

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jennja in this post can reply

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

@jennja I noticed the red folder too, and then shortly after there was a photo that surfaced with the pope and someone next to him holding a red folder. ??? Maybe not related but it caught my eye.