ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

It's heading towards Siberia.
What happens next?
Flip
3 Pics attached.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Where will it be in 2023?
All kinda just blows my mind.

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Hadron Collider uses magnetic fields roughly 200,000 times stronger than earth. Any effect on pole shift?

https://spectrum.ieee.org/designing-magnets-for-the-worlds-largest-particle-collider

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

Maybe in March CERN can fix what they did in 2012.

2012 is when my entire life shifted (and not in a good way)

In response Warrior of the Light to his Publication

Remember that mayan calendar ref 2012. It looks like it was right. 2012 was the 'scientific' start of separation of realities. Its a bit Fooked.

Proud American - Faith in Humanity - Indivisible Under God

Is it cold on the first day of Winter?

Not necessarily.

The changes promised by a new Season are not necessarily felt on the first day of the Season.

The 2012 date was never a BOOM date, it simply marked the changing of the "seasons" from the Age of Pieces to our current Age of Aquarius.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication

Nana is Aquarius and my passed life regressions always go back to a time when I can actually remember living under the water, could breath under water.
This was a huge surprise, but many times when I come out of a vision or dream I am walking thro water.

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Sounds like you came from 12D, they have underwater parties I'm told.
They were always happy like you too, so much so, they were called Euphorics.

Idk but the memory is the same.
I just walk around under water without breathing equipment.
There is an older man who seems to be either my father or grandfather with me along with another being that looks somewhat like an octopus, but a being. It is not an animal or fish of any kind but another breathing speaking species of conscious being. All telepathic.

They are taking me to some sort of underwater mountain. He is explaining to me that there is something that has to be done to Gaia every so many yrs. He is telling to me that he has to be the one to do it because only a certain bloodline can do what ever it is.

I never really understand exactly what it is that has to be done but I do understand that he is trying to gently tell me if he fails then it would fall to me being his only linage. While I am not sure of which relation he is, I know that he is my only family & the whole thing is a bit upsetting. When we get to the mountain it ends.

In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Lol, funny, they told me I had codes that could open portals.

Something about the native bloodline in my family.

Somebody distant related (tribe) told me that an elder used to walk through a portal to another version of the planet and if you were holding his hand you could go with him but he said you couldn't stay because if you did or he let go your hand you wouldn't get back.

They said this was done as a regular thing in "other" places. Codes in DNA that would take you to certain levels, multiple densities. Which is eerie considering some of the things i learned lately about the banished ones that only exist on another level, and how they could be "locked up" there.

They made a big deal out of First Nations bloodlines, maybe the grandfather in your vision represents that in your family tree.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication

Wow thanks for sharing that hun, my guide has taken me thro timeline doors before too so I would not doubt what your ppl are telling you.

It was so weird, sometimes I can see what looks like movie strips running on both sides of my peripheral vision like the old movie slides would look like only so fast that I cant tell what they are but every now and then 1 will stop long enough for me to see the senes playing for a few seconds.
So once he peeled off what looked like a rectangular tab like you just peeled it off, just a solid black rectangle, he said we were going to go into it that it was a parallel timeline. I was like sure we are it is this tiny thing you could hold in your hand, but the closer we got to it the larger it got. When we got there it was large enough for both of us to step thro.
So at this point nothing is off the table for Nana.

(1) Show this thread