ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

It's heading towards Siberia.
What happens next?
Flip
3 Pics attached.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Where will it be in 2023?
All kinda just blows my mind.

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Hadron Collider uses magnetic fields roughly 200,000 times stronger than earth. Any effect on pole shift?

https://spectrum.ieee.org/designing-magnets-for-the-worlds-largest-particle-collider

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

Maybe in March CERN can fix what they did in 2012.

2012 is when my entire life shifted (and not in a good way)

In response Warrior of the Light to his Publication

Remember that mayan calendar ref 2012. It looks like it was right. 2012 was the 'scientific' start of separation of realities. Its a bit Fooked.

BTW. is it just me or does the front of CERN look like the Q Clock? 🧐 I just started playing around with these 2 pictures!

Only people mentioned by @Flickaboo in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA #FightBack #FOOKED #GodWins #DigitalSoldier #ITookTheOath #SaveTheChildren #F%$kTwitter

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

Or this

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

They both look like Alice- Elon’s tunnel machine!

The eyes are the mirror of what's going on in the body. Iridology is the diagnosis by examination of the iris of the eye

Each spot in the eye corresponds to what's going on in the body.

So when you overlay the 2 photos, it's possible the Q clock will tell you what is going on within CERN's eye, their plans.

This multi layered eye gives you insight into what's going on. It's like an ALL SEEING EYE that the white hats have access to in order to decode what's going on and what their plans are.

Everything done in the dark will come to light.

Mark 4:22
For there is nothing hidden that will not be exposed; nothing is carefully concealed that will not come out in the open.

Hebrews 4:13
And there is not a creation that is hidden from his sight, but all things are naked and openly exposed to the eyes of the one to whom we must give an account.

Jeremiah 16:17
For my eyes are on everything they do. They have not been hidden from before me, Nor has their error been hidden

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Angela Hart to her Publication

...take note of ANY video/documentary/film of a meeting with a shaman or witch doctor or healer in a primitive society and watch closely one of the very first things they do in forming a diagnosis...they look into the eyes closely pulling them open even further often even when examining...

(1) Show this thread

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

well thats kinda spooky.

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Kinda reminds me of the creatures in Tremors.

(1) Show this thread

"Clock"

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

💧793 was noted in connection with the US Navy tweet on 1/5 at 7:00pm.

CVN70 > 3970 > 397 for a mirror of 793.

Adding my post regarding the tweet that continues in multiple comments.

https://anonup.com/thread/7643082

(1) Show this thread

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

And the tunnel digger drills...

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Looks like Rumsfeld but who is that other goofy looking dude?

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@misfitspiel) can see their posts

Whooaaaaaa! Esp that last photo!!!