Truth .

Nana met my bff on here 3 yrs ago.
Not that close to my frens from before only a couple left that are not libtards that I no longer have anything in common with.
Dont wish them bad just no longer want their negatives in my bubble.
It seems that we have soul family that we are just naturally drawn to before we even know who they really are.

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I agree with you and we are drawn to soul family for sure! Also I know what you mean about not being that close with some friends anymore as many of my friends are the same way being all libtards and I just dont resonate with them any longer. Some even spoke bad about me for supporting President Trump, laughs about me and I have been labeled by some "friends" as a racist. Pretty mindblown by some but also grateful to know their true colors now. We are all waking up and we are all coming closer to those who are truly meant to be in our life that have the same desires to make this world a better place! Thank you for being Nana we love you . 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Thank you hun you are such a bright light here.
I have also noticed how negative some that are not really libtards are also.
Lately with my oldest bff I have been talking to her a lot about being so negative and drawing negative energies back.

I just cant be around negative ppl any more frens or family.
I dont spend much time with them and dont allow them to do anything but pass thro my joy bubble.
Nana loves you too hun.

(1) Show this thread