Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

sadly learning this about my husband… time has meant nothing… i feel like he was put in my life to keep me from making waves.

Absolutely love this!! 100% True ❤️❤️

God, family, children & freedom! “..to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived.This is the meaning of success.”Emerson

Love this! Yes!!!!

♥️

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

Thank you ✨💖

God, Family, Country TRUMP is my President!! #WWG1WGA #MAGA #KAG

yes!!! 🙌🏼❤️

In response Redwhiteand Bleaux to her Publication

🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

💯%
Thank you for always being such a bright light Casey! 💙

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

Thank you and what a beautiful comment! I appreciate you and thank you for shining your light too fren! 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

That is very well said C.D.
Thank…Q

In response Rich Webster to his Publication

🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

🙏🏼💫🙏🏼

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana met my bff on here 3 yrs ago.
Not that close to my frens from before only a couple left that are not libtards that I no longer have anything in common with.
Dont wish them bad just no longer want their negatives in my bubble.
It seems that we have soul family that we are just naturally drawn to before we even know who they really are.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I agree with you and we are drawn to soul family for sure! Also I know what you mean about not being that close with some friends anymore as many of my friends are the same way being all libtards and I just dont resonate with them any longer. Some even spoke bad about me for supporting President Trump, laughs about me and I have been labeled by some "friends" as a racist. Pretty mindblown by some but also grateful to know their true colors now. We are all waking up and we are all coming closer to those who are truly meant to be in our life that have the same desires to make this world a better place! Thank you for being Nana we love you . 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Nice strange. I was on Casey’s page and I reposted this the exact time u did.

In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication

Hello! I assume you were saying this to VK yeah? ✨❤️✨
VIBES!

(1) Show this thread

I've lost my grown children over all the division happening in the world today, but God has magically blessed me with beautiful kindred spirits to help me through. :)

In response joann ferguson to her Publication

I am so sorry to hear that and I have a feeling they will be coming around soon! How is your place doing? Is the house okay? Are you okay? 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

Beautiful Casey, thank you ... this is so true ... its like when you meet someone / a stranger at an event and you become friendly, familiar on thoughts and mood ... it just clicks ... that's our spirts dancing together. Effortlessly, just divine.

Beautifully said Patriot! I love that ✨❤️✨

(1) Show this thread

vrai 🙏💖

In response Nede Catherine to her Publication

AMEN TO THAT !!!!!

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Nede Catherine to her Publication

🙏❤️🙏

(3) Show this thread

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

Timing is … Everything

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

hey Casey. ❤️🙏🏽👊🏾

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

Hiya Tank! 😃

(1) Show this thread

In the waves of change is where you find your true direction...

Yes, integrity is everything ❤️

I love this! My Ex is a brainwashed surgeon who use to actually “get it”. His desire for Fame and Money (Greed really is the root of all evil🤦‍♀️) has hardened his heart to a permanent state.

He was suppose to have our Sons until this evening. Yestrrday he frantically contacted me to pick them up because he was SO SICK w/“Covid”. I grabbed ZStack, Quinine Hzo, Ibuprofen etc and went to get my boys. They ran the meds back into him and then Preached that I should not have Helped him since he cheated on me, left us, has made our life Hell and makes up lies about me...I told them that if I did not do anything and something happens to him, I would never forgive myself—Characted—Integrity—! (Jesus: “Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do.”). Believers do the Right thing! 🙏👍 God knows!

(4) Show this thread

I LOVE this!

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

✨🕊✨

In response Sal Redmon to her Publication

🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread