ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

It's heading towards Siberia.
What happens next?
Flip
3 Pics attached.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Where will it be in 2023?
All kinda just blows my mind.

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Hadron Collider uses magnetic fields roughly 200,000 times stronger than earth. Any effect on pole shift?

https://spectrum.ieee.org/designing-magnets-for-the-worlds-largest-particle-collider

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

Maybe in March CERN can fix what they did in 2012.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

What actually did happen in 2012? Many were expecting something big to happen 12/21/2012 which then became 2021. But if I see this correct CERN could be used for good! What truly happened 11/11/2018? Q told us Think Waves, controlled moment activated. Earth rang like a bell for 17 seconds! 🤔🛎️🌎

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

11.11.18. Hopefully that was the date someone intervened or went for help. 2023. Timeline.

Pic 2 was referring to Orion Nebula (I think) and 3 different meaning. Pic 3 was referring to Black Stone/Cube/Kaaba. Pic 4 White/Yellow Cube (I think). Pic 4 is pretty clear.

Think the pics attached explains everything.

10 pics total.

Did anyone watch the series called "His Dark Materials"? I am asking because in that series it is about different worlds in different dimensions and in one world which is much like ours, a woman has created a Quantum Computer which was later during the series being used by Angels to communicate and help. It sounds pretty similar! VK said it's complicated to that OFF WORLD question? That surely is intriguing! 😳

Only people mentioned by @Flickaboo in this post can reply

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

Heard about, didn't watch. However, I would recommend watching "Fringe".

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1119644/

KEK just finished Fringe for a second time and each time I watch it, it becomes so much more clear and connected to what we all experience! 🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread