I have 20k people on my mailing list. I could easily convert to paid at 2k people at $10 a month and I'd be doing very nicely (although still no more than my base salary in my last corporate job over a decade ago). But it wouldn't be the right thing to do — my task isn't to run a business that maximises returns for me, but to wake up as many people as possible, minimise the carnage and chaos, and be ready to help guide people towards a better world when that time comes. This has been a loooooooong march in the wilderness; I don't seek any material reward, but I would like to be able to keep my printer ink habit up at "addict" levels :)

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

You are greatly appreciated as a guide and fren in this wilderness trek.

UK is home. Not here for follows. Skeptical about everything. Good over Evil. My message to you...Love Life!

A true heart wins this race. I had no financial benefit before, i'll have none after.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

I agree, Martin! Yesterday when certain accounts were pushing crypto saying we could earn something for our posts, it really bothered me. Free-flowing thoughts should be FREE! My reward is in the research and in helping - can’t put a price on that.