ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

It's heading towards Siberia.
What happens next?
Flip
3 Pics attached.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Where will it be in 2023?
All kinda just blows my mind.

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Hadron Collider uses magnetic fields roughly 200,000 times stronger than earth. Any effect on pole shift?

https://spectrum.ieee.org/designing-magnets-for-the-worlds-largest-particle-collider

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

Maybe in March CERN can fix what they did in 2012.

2012 is when my entire life shifted (and not in a good way)

In response Warrior of the Light to his Publication

Remember that mayan calendar ref 2012. It looks like it was right. 2012 was the 'scientific' start of separation of realities. Its a bit Fooked.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

I thought if flipped to 2021 but may be 2022 or 2023. The end of the long count calendar 25,920 years. Ever 5,200 or so years of the 5 cycles/ages we have a major Earth event.. Very interesting.

Only people mentioned by @s27 in this post can reply

Yehoveh God is my Father, I love Family, Country, MAGA, KAG, Q AND TRUMP!!

In response Neanderthal S27 to his Publication

This is all wrong, when Daniel wrote there was WHO and there was no US. The bible is not about christians at all. It is about the Israeli people, and all that Daniel talked of was about the Israeli people. Stop the doctrine that christians are somehow involved with the end times. WE ARE NOT!! IT IS ABOUT GOD'S COVENANT WITH THE PEOPLE OF ISRAEL! AND PLEASE STOP CONFUSING PEOPLE!! THAT IS HOW THEY GET LOST!

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

I remember those books. The Revelation we are living through it and may GOD be with us all.