ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

It's heading towards Siberia.
What happens next?
Flip
3 Pics attached.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Where will it be in 2023?
All kinda just blows my mind.

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Hadron Collider uses magnetic fields roughly 200,000 times stronger than earth. Any effect on pole shift?

https://spectrum.ieee.org/designing-magnets-for-the-worlds-largest-particle-collider

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

Maybe in March CERN can fix what they did in 2012.

2012 is when my entire life shifted (and not in a good way)

In response Warrior of the Light to his Publication

Remember that mayan calendar ref 2012. It looks like it was right. 2012 was the 'scientific' start of separation of realities. Its a bit Fooked.

I didnt realize until this morning when seeing your post that the blanket I have with the Mayan calendar on it, that it all looks just like CERN!! Trippy! Portal? 🧐

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

#GodWins #GreatAwakening #Christian #BuildtheWall, #Deplorable #DrainTheSwamp #MAGA #Patriot #QAnon #Trump2021 #WWG1WGA #PureBlood #IFB

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

This is the not the Mayan calendar, it is the Aztec or Mexica calendar.

I had the good fortune to see it when I visited National Museum of Anthropology while in Mexico City, which by the way, is where I was born.

https://www.worldhistory.org/article/896/the-aztec-calendar/

In response John Atkison to his Publication

Awesome thank you for sharing!!! 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

#Ghostwriter for Jonathan Kleck✏️Shining light on this dark world with the truth of Christ✝️Unveiling the spiritual matrix📗

CERN is utilizing the Large Hadron Collider to open the 'bottomless pit' 🕳️ Revelation 9#Prophecy

READ MORE: https://www.thelightinthedarkplace.com/cern-is-utilizing-large-hadron-collider

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Cernunnos

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Great video!

(3) Show this thread

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

lifes a trip Que no

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

For Reals!

(1) Show this thread

2012 was an Amazing year, I had never seen so many Orbs of Light, it was all the time and of all sizes and colors. Something Very Important was happening. Angels Among Us😇

In response Veritas Vincit to his Publication

Angels R Among Us for sure!!! ✨🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼✨

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Wow Casey Dee what a coincidence?
Wait not!
Sometimes right in front of it and we dont even know what things are.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Right? I usually have the blanket folded up and don't pull it out very often. It was gifted to me years ago by my friend. It was handmade in Mexico and has a very interesting energy to it for sure! I have always been fascinated with the Mayan ruins and other pyramids in Mexico. So many interesting structures & history down there!

(1) Show this thread

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Interesting . Would like to follow up on.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

I just watched an episode of Ancient Aliens who did a show on this
Very interesting indeed

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

(1) Show this thread

0 Delta with my comment.

https://anonup.com/thread/7639124

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

Throwing this out, hopefully you might comment on it.

Regarding Jesus/conception date 9/11. I find this ‘Mirror’ when the egyptian new year was 9/11 for thousands of years before jesus was a figment in his ‘dads’ imagination ‘so to speak’.

So, in fact is it ‘Lucifers’ bday?

(3) Show this thread