I have 22k followers and we’re on AnonUp which is much much smaller than Twatter but much much more awesome.

This is a crazy dream. All of it.

I love you people!

Let’s keep the fun and good vibes going while the world (AKA MSM) crashes and burns.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Good, Loving vibes back at yah Doq!

Hi family.. #SaveTheChildren, WWG1WGA, Honored to be apart of history, One crazy trip we are on. Ready to clean up after the Storm. 🙏🏻💦

LOVE YOU BACK… 🐸🙏🏻💖💙😎

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response Kathleen Carr to her Publication

I love this - a NORMAL family ... OMG - too funny! Good job, Patriot! 💥 👊 🤣 💫

(1) Show this thread

We love you back!

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

Right Back 2U Doq!
🤞🙏🎥 Ending…ASAP!
Thank…Q

Anon Up Is The Best Platform, With Great Anons! We Love You Too Doq!

💗 I love you too and my AnonUp family 💗

Yes Doq!!!

Proud Patriot, Seeker of Truth and Light, Mom of 2 Beautiful Girls, Never Give UP! God Bless America and God Bless President Trump!

Got thrown of Twatter with my 10th account today, my fight is over there, I will not try again....

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

In response MiSuzie Q.. to her Publication

Now that's a badge of honor.

(1) Show this thread

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

back at you, Doq!

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

We Super Love you too, Doc. THANK You for your Dedication & hard work. You Inspire us. God AWESOMELY BLESS you.

#WWG1WGA, #FIGHTER4KIDS,#MMA, #KAG, # NESARA Been here from the start, not going away till we get out country back.

Thank you Doq, we are family forever. We still have a war to win and the bad guys are not going away after this. We will remain strong and together. WWG1WGA

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

I love AnonUp... I'm also on Gab But this is my GO-TO PLACE LOL LOL I get information on Gab and bring it here for my peoples lol lol I LOVE ALL YOU ANONS we have been together for years now, where we go one, we go all. MUCH MUCH LOVE

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

i was on twitter for 13 years and in that time i only managed to.get 500 followers but on here and i was here from the start i now have nearly 3k followers this site rocks

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

Difficult days ahead for a bit, but we are Singing GRATITUDE & LOVE to God. Keeping our Faith in Him to HELP us. Jeremiah 30:19 is coming. "From them (United States) will come Songs of Thanksgiving and the Sound of Rejoicing, Declares the LORD." 💙

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Yes! God bless you, Doq! ❤️ I love the amazing, strong, discerning, faithful people on AnonUp … it is truly a special place (TY@administrator )

Amen brother

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

Technically you have way more than 22k. Your posts spread quick even to non followers. That's the best thing about AnonUp, you really don't have to follow everybody.

I’ve been following you since twitter. I liked your blunt honesty which bordered on the line of sarcasm. lol

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

I love these Patriots 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸
WWG1WGA

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

grateful for you, Doq, past and present ✨
#FamilyIsEverything

love ya Doq- thank you for all you do!!!🙏🏻🇺🇸

❤️

Retired former Mktg. Comm Graphic Art. Married to Ron. Crazy for Vegas Golden Knights & Hockey pets! I love America! #SAVEAMERICA

We love you to pieces too, DOQ! We're all in this together, can't let the Ba$ta*ds bring us down. The Twit is OVER, HISTORY, FINITO, any REMAINS will soon be ERASED from American History Foreva!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Love you too :). Who said that we couldn't survive without Twitter??? :)

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Love ya right back Doq!

#vibes

There are no coincidences! I love AnonUp and especially because youre here guiding and reassuring us, DoQ +!! Keep up the good work! God bless. ❤🙏❤

You da best Doq!! Love you

i was drawn here a year ago. this place is different, low drama, no advertising...true patriots dedicated to the truth and light.

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response Nada ... to his Publication

I have friends that tell me they cant get signed in on this platform....thats interesting it does seem smaller and more of a team VIBE

(1) Show this thread

Love God and country, nature lover, No fear only Faith✨✨The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not want♥️

Love you to Doq. You are awesome