Only followers of this user (@ElaMarriti) can see their posts

In response ela marriti to her Publication

My gut feeling and reading of the body language is that those soldiers are Chinese

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

🤔IM NOT THE BRIGHTEST IN THE COLORING BOX BUT I CAN BE SHARPENED

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication

THIS POPPED ON MY FEED

In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication

i need more proof that this city has fallen

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication

MAssive shift of BTC mining mentioned in MSM last Quarter of 2021. About the time veryone thought the # gorges Dam was going to burst and flood China. About that time "chinese" BTC Mining went to Kazakhstan

(1) Show this thread

one world undivided with liberty and justice for all https://twitter.com/verndewd https://www.bitchute.com/channel/UnlManuURgPw/

This is a warning to all crooked people in government, step down before it gets to this. walk away. the example Australia will set will be the one the entire world follows, all we needed was a couple of precedents to be set . Ukraine and now Kazakhstan. youre being warned by the the global alliance, you would be wise to heed that warning before it comes to this, Message for the black hats. its gonna get ugly. walk away before that.

Astana, their capital city was built to be the headquarters for the NWO. Check it out. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rSJsEdUb8E

Astana The Future New World Order City Capital of Kazakhstan - YouTube

Astana The Future New World Order City Capital of KazakhstanFor starters, there’s the ‘Palace of Peace and Reconciliation’: a vast pyramid structure near the...

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Astana
A SATAN
The Hand of What God?

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Mocking God...."this is called the God's hand", which god, their demon???

(3) Show this thread

Who needs guns when you have these things

I told you so this is how you do it.

In response James Dean to his Publication

we will need a bigger hole

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

The news of the government resigning is being heavily censored/removed on twitter.

(1) Show this thread

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

isnt kazakhstan the center for a lot of “really bad stuff”?
🤐

In response Patriot Faith to her Publication

Was it the proposed capitol of nwo?

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

In response Patriot Faith to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Take note. When a soldier is forced with the choice to shoot their fellow citizens they will drop arms.
If not, fallback to plan 2a.

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

at the helm

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Suspect that -
90% will immediately drop
7.5% programmed, hesitate - may not drop
2.5% Gestapo or compromised, will not/cannot drop. then 2A and please remember when you "aim" your Amendment, it's us or them.

(10) Show this thread