Only people mentioned by @CamilleFaith082917 in this post can reply

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Camille Faith to her Publication

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

There are Tunnels... The Vatican had tunnels too ... creatures love tunnels & the dark

Trump supporter-Wife-Mother-Friend-Animal lover

Lights are off at the moment

God, Country, Patriot. Raising my beautiful granddaughter. Praying for our New Republic. WWG1 WGA

Yes. the 10 Days of Darkness Have Ended

I will Never Give Up! Trust the Plan #WWG1WGA #saveourchildren NO DIRECT MESSAGES!

In response BOB HRIVNAK to his Publication

its dark right now

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response BOB HRIVNAK to his Publication

still off at night late.

(2) Show this thread

to early but does anyone no has it always went dark or just stertes 2 curious

dark all day

WWG1WGA Major Trumper, 100% American to the core. I bleed red, white and blue. #nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

10 days of darkness??

I love President 45 & 19, Our country, Our flag and our Freedom

Check it at 11. That seems to be the time it goes dark

Just here to learn things not do individual chats

Seems to go off after 11 every night before hand both the WH and the washington monument is lit. With very few windows with light on after 11 pm

7th generation Texan who loves God, family and country. 7th great niece of Davy Crockett. Mt Rushmore on July 3rd and DC on January 6th.

In response Anessa dalton to her Publication

agree!

(1) Show this thread

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

Has it been off all night or does it just go off at 11 every night? Idk just heard it's alway on till 11.

R=Reagan twit purged 1/8/21 Retired from ER ATL Ga USA, WWG1WGA Christian, Family, Patriot, Seeker of Truth, IFB, on GAB, GETTR, Rightonly

The lights are on but no body is home,I just pray this is a good sign!