ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

It's heading towards Siberia.
What happens next?
Flip
3 Pics attached.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Where will it be in 2023?
All kinda just blows my mind.

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Hadron Collider uses magnetic fields roughly 200,000 times stronger than earth. Any effect on pole shift?

https://spectrum.ieee.org/designing-magnets-for-the-worlds-largest-particle-collider

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

Maybe in March CERN can fix what they did in 2012.

2012 is when my entire life shifted (and not in a good way)

In response Warrior of the Light to his Publication

Remember that mayan calendar ref 2012. It looks like it was right. 2012 was the 'scientific' start of separation of realities. Its a bit Fooked.

What blows my mind is all the psychics around the world said a black president is the last US president for many years. They could not see pass 2012 and never saw Trump coming. We did have something about to hit earth and it got diverted somehow. Maybe we will know exactly what happened?

Only people mentioned by @PatriotBeachGirl in this post can reply

In response Raina Davis to her Publication

🧐 Which makes me think that this is exactly what Q was saying, the HOW will be difficult to understand by many, focus on the WHEN, which is NOW!