Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

I'm told alchemy doesn't exist but I took my pain and turned it into resplendent gold, my self-loathing became sweet honey wine. I learned how to transform my destructive patterns into growth. I learned how take all my fragmented pieces and build something beautifully whole. 🤍

However it's never quite the same bowl.

In response QuickWit NitWit to his Publication

that doesn't mean broken is not beautiful.

(1) Show this thread

𝓘𝐚𝓶𝕕ᒏ𝐚𝛈𝐠𝐠𝛉 From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

And scars are souvenirs you never lose
The past is never far
Did you lose yourself somewhere out there?
Did you get to be a star?
And don't it make you sad to know that life
Is more than who we are

https://youtu.be/n6FX6LhMwNc?t=92

Name by Goo Goo Dolls (Lyrics) - YouTube

Name by Goo Goo Dolls LyricsFrom the Album: A boy named GooReleased on September 26 1995Recorded on 1994Written by John RzeznikPlease don't forget to click S...

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

‎はい。そして、分離された家族は金色の光でつながっています♥  

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

🙏🏼💫🙏🏼

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

😊🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

My brother from another mother (Older friend who is as close of a beother as I have ever had) he was re-married to the most wonder Angel on Earth. She had divorced a horribly abusive naracissist and my “Brother” had been divorced as well.

Anyway...the Minister used this Japanese method as a anaolgy to describe their Union!! It was one of the best and most meaningful marriage ceramonies I had ever attended and it was a 2nd for both!! ❤️🙏. Amazing concept and meaning!

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

That is absolutely beautiful 🥰🥺 what a blessing! 🙏

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Gold Bond

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

😎

(1) Show this thread

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

This is so weird - I've seen this kintsugi info in three different places in each of the past three days. I feel like I'm getting a message.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication

pick up some gold, start smelting, break some stuff.
A kintsugi artist does well and the piece is at least worth its weight in gold. Usually much more.

In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication

I love what it represents personally in my life so I keep coming back to the concept. Things in life have broken and shattered me into a million pieces, yet I pick up those pieces and let that moment teach me and heal me and turn me into something new, beautiful and valuable. 💛

(2) Show this thread