ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

It's heading towards Siberia.
What happens next?
Flip
3 Pics attached.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Where will it be in 2023?
All kinda just blows my mind.

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Hadron Collider uses magnetic fields roughly 200,000 times stronger than earth. Any effect on pole shift?

https://spectrum.ieee.org/designing-magnets-for-the-worlds-largest-particle-collider

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

Maybe in March CERN can fix what they did in 2012.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

What actually did happen in 2012? Many were expecting something big to happen 12/21/2012 which then became 2021. But if I see this correct CERN could be used for good! What truly happened 11/11/2018? Q told us Think Waves, controlled moment activated. Earth rang like a bell for 17 seconds! 🤔🛎️🌎

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

11.11.18. Hopefully that was the date someone intervened or went for help. 2023. Timeline.

Pic 2 was referring to Orion Nebula (I think) and 3 different meaning. Pic 3 was referring to Black Stone/Cube/Kaaba. Pic 4 White/Yellow Cube (I think). Pic 4 is pretty clear.

Think the pics attached explains everything.

10 pics total.

I have my TV on for background noise… While writing my below response I hear the narrator say “time travel”! God nod… 😊

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Awakenow in this post can reply

In response Awake Now to her Publication

Vibes :)