#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Surrounded by Covid People.

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Get some ivermectin - works wonders at preventing it...and curing it. Personal experience speaking.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication

My whole family uses ivermectin every 2 days.

I mean my household family. We are safe from Covid even though its all around our circle. Hope Ivermectin holds up.

Same here, we use every 4 days. We were using it before C hit, it is a treatment for Lyme disease (pretty much for life, but it works well and no side effects). It is replacing it that is hard - overseas pharmacies now charge 4 times what it was 18 months ago. Doctors here won't Rx it, even for Lyme. I keep praying it becomes an OTC med like many other countries...

Hopefully C moves through your circles and keeps going outward like a ripple. Glad you are protected. One of my sons refused to take it (didn't have Lyme, didn't see the point in prevention), got Covid, and I treated him with ivermectin and zinc and all the other things. He was over it in 2 days, this was when C was bad and he was really sick. 2 days - it was over. I'm a nurse, I've heard a lot of coughs in my day, I've never heard one like he had - it has a sound all its own.

I'm starting to look ahead, at smallpox, and having my preps in place. Can't hurt to have things lined up.

Praying for your family.

Only people mentioned by @Micah6_8 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Laurie Wilson, click on at the bottom under it