#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Surrounded by Covid People.

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Get some ivermectin - works wonders at preventing it...and curing it. Personal experience speaking.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication

My whole family uses ivermectin every 2 days.

I mean my household family. We are safe from Covid even though its all around our circle. Hope Ivermectin holds up.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

There is some evidence that prolonged use can have adverse effects in innate immune response in children - it helps them short term, but when they come off it their asthma comes back stronger etc.

Does not seem like a drug that needs to be taken in perpetuity.

Wish we had some before we got the virus. Im on cancer meds so i have to be careful. we’re unvaxxed too. Whatever variant it was (or possibly flu bug), it kicked our ass. But we survived it! Hope you’re family stays well.

Brazilian. Family is everything. Seeking truth. No to Left thoughts and narratives.

my brother in law is a physician (orthopedics) he has been telling us if we feel our throat - i mean sore throat, we shld take inv for 2 days that it kill every “bug” we have in our body… (sorry my english as i am brazilian 🇧🇷🤣) he told us that we might face both HQC n Inv might work for new cures that were probably hidden fm all of us… i dont doubt …

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

Same here, we use every 4 days. We were using it before C hit, it is a treatment for Lyme disease (pretty much for life, but it works well and no side effects). It is replacing it that is hard - overseas pharmacies now charge 4 times what it was 18 months ago. Doctors here won't Rx it, even for Lyme. I keep praying it becomes an OTC med like many other countries...

Hopefully C moves through your circles and keeps going outward like a ripple. Glad you are protected. One of my sons refused to take it (didn't have Lyme, didn't see the point in prevention), got Covid, and I treated him with ivermectin and zinc and all the other things. He was over it in 2 days, this was when C was bad and he was really sick. 2 days - it was over. I'm a nurse, I've heard a lot of coughs in my day, I've never heard one like he had - it has a sound all its own.

I'm starting to look ahead, at smallpox, and having my preps in place. Can't hurt to have things lined up.

Praying for your family.

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP