New POTUS.... 1.6 Press Conference is canceled!

https://twitter.com/realLizUSA/status/1478505108015132678?s=20

I am not an anon. I am a patriot and a cowgirl who loves President Trump and stays informed.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Come on everyone. Don't be bummed, don't be tired, don't be discouraged. This is WAR. This was not meant to be easy or clean or short. You cannot take what he says at face value. He has to speak in code or ways to keep the deep state off kilter. You cannot show your hand while you are playing it. And us little folk here on the street are not privy to what is going on behind the scenes. He can't always tell us what he's doing. This was is WAY bigger than we can even imagine and we have to have faith and hang on. When the time is right, we will all be informed. But not until then. Social media has changed the way information can be revealed. Social media is instantaneous. You can't tell the enemy what you are doing. Wars are not short. So hang in there. WWG1WGA

truth.
i said earlier...maybe there is a safety issue
dont know

In response Deplorable Cowgirl to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @memyselfi in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from sharon pasvant, click on at the bottom under it