It's obvious antarctica is hiding the entrance to the rest of earth that we do not have access to.

If you really think about this, there is no other conclusion

Only people mentioned by @markerdragon in this post can reply

I live a secluded devoted spiritual life, tough to start convo but will comment and repost. not a bot as I’ve been called. AU, plz keep me!!

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

This book is absolutely mind blowing. It is the third in a series (which I didn’t know and got the last!). Gods of Eden by Bramley was in the same category as this. Yes, there is a whole lot going on in Antarctica that explains the mess we are in today. The truths and realities are a bit tough to sort out but once you do....😳😳🔥🔥

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

check out Terry R. Eicher on YouTube called Flat Out Truth, his videos are really well done, all using logic, common sense which is not so common anymore. He does a lot on Antarctica…. enjoy💥

Antarctica is the key. Well that and the vatican library would be nice to look around in for a little

MAGA Conservative, Patriot, Husband, Father, Air Force Veteran, Dead Rock Star ⚡️⚡️🇺🇸⚡️⚡️ 🚪🚪🚪🚪🚪🚪🚪

I’ve been there 3x. got not further than McMurdo Station. was told not to walk away from the floghtline and station due to crevasses

In response MrMojo Risin to his Publication

They told you lies

In response MrMojo Risin to his Publication

They told you lies

(3) Show this thread

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

WOW ! Thats deep. If only the truth would come out. Like....NOW