Only people mentioned by @Trade_With_Arthurhodgin in this post can reply

Married, MAGA, Marine, and All-around Magnificent Human Being!! WWG1WGA NCSWIC singindavey38 on Truth Social

In response Arthur Hodgin to his Publication

Just a Husband to a beautiful wife and Dad to the greatest two turdburglars in existence. We love our country and our God. Ready 4 END!

Peace Flag
We the People!

Truth seeker. Mother. Save the children. Much Light&LQVE***TheBestIsYetToCome WWG1WGA 11:11

Denmark FromDarkToLight NCSWIC WWG1WGA

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Proud American - Faith in Humanity - Indivisible Under God

😅😂Your not CIA getting our Locations -- are you > ?

LOL

I stand in truth ..from Canada! I believed before believing was a thing 💜

British Columbia Canada

I am a patriotic Republican and very pro-Trump. Woe to the Woke. When Supreme Court Justices have no concept of justice.

😉WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🇨🇦🇺🇸🇨🇦Alberta will be Terrorist Trudeau s huckleberry!Were all cocked and loaded here ! God bless Trump ! God bless North America.

Retired, Christian, conservative. Not here to chat! Please do not send friend request if you are only here to chat folks up.

That is The US Military Peace Time Flag, I did some research on flags, below is the Americans' Civilian Peace Time Flag