please read very important to all of us that support Trump

Only people mentioned by @Heavenrider in this post can reply

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Robert Wenk to his Publication

Amen!
Pass it on!

Mat 4:18
And Jesus, walking by the sea of Galilee, saw two brethren, G80 Simon called Peter, and Andrew his brother, G80 casting a net into the sea: for they were fishers.
Act 19:38
Wherefore if Demetrius, and the craftsmen which are with him, have a matter against any man, the law G60 is open, and there are deputies: let them implead one another.

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

JESUS IS REAL! AND MY SAVIOUR! Trump supporter 100% - (You'll find out!) A loving BOOMER Grandmother & A Texas farmer!

JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA) IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR I WILL FOLLOW HIM AMEN!!!

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

I’m a proud Christian,husband,father of 2,and trump is my president and I love my PATRIQT family

AMEN ❤️🙏

i am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mom and a nonnie...a princess to my King and Heavenly Abba...and a freedom loving Trump loving patriot

i hate religious blackmail....God doesnt bless me because i share this or not..God blesses out of abundance of His lavish love for me...period

Wife, Mom, Patriot. Once you know, there is no turning back. The truth will set us free.

In response lisa mincey to her Publication

Agreed. God is always love. The stuff where there are conditions never made sense to me. For our own good, we choose to be grateful for his eternal love (and accept his blessings). This brings us into a place where we can feel and appreciate that love more fully I believe.....but that is just my humble opinion.

(1) Show this thread

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

🙏🥰💫

(1) Show this thread

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. Martin Luther King Jr.

I miss the days when I was young! my best memories are of the earth the air the sounds the trees and flowers the skies and animals! laughing and playing! feeling connected to the earth to the sky to GOD! i felt him! He was there! I miss him and yet he has been there all along. it was me who has been missing! ☹️

I am a God Fearing God Loving Patriot! On a mission of TRUTH‼️ Enlightened and trying to Wake others‼️

Thank you Jesus for all that you do for mankind! I Love You and Praise you to God be all the Glory❣️

We were prophesied to be here at this exact moment in time to stand for truth and to share Gods message of Love. #Trump is appointed by God.

we cant even comprehend the depth of His love for us. how much we love our children... He loves us more.... its so beautiful ❤️💕 Praise you YHWH !

Great post eye opener BOOM.

Amen

praise be to Jesus!

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

WOW, love this! GOD always wins! He should be in our thoughts and flowing through us via the Holy Spirit all day long! For if God is for you, then who can be against you? Godspeed!!!🙌❤️🙏

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

🙏

Only followers of this user (@UsersName1sKelly) can see their posts

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

God relieved me of my stress and worry!!! HE ONLY WANTS WHATS BEST FOR US ALWAYS!! HE IS STRONG AND MIGHTY AND I LOVE HIM SO!!! HALLELUJAH!!!!

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

I praise God all of the time, and I kniw for sure that HE doesn't need MY help.

Only followers of this user (@Maudiemaye) can see their posts

🥰 🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

This is very true, God is everywhere even for the NONbelievers.