Iron Eagle.
Jason BOURNE (2016)(Dream/CIA).
Q

🕶

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Work together or die alone
G140- hairetízō, hahee-ret-id'-zo; from a derivative of G138; to make a choice:—choose.

message received military in charge ,alliance from many countries
wwg1wga

"Work together or Die Alone" on Poster

Bottom right:
Universal Studios logo

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

Moby - 'Extreme Ways' (Official Video) - YouTube

Moby - 'Extreme Ways' taken from the album '18.'Subscribe to Moby: http://moby.la/subscribeytYo​ For info on Moby music, merch, tour dates & more, please vis...

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Timestamp 2:49?

Q drop 249?

Dec 04, 2017 10:38:51 PM EST
Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: eda158 No. 34250
RED_RED
Remember?
Hussein AIDS Video.
Hidden message?
Response?
Twitter.
Roles.
Actions.
Expand your thinking.
News unlocks meaning.
Q

Q post 149
https://qalerts.pub/?q=%23149

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

1/7 baby

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

Interesting numbers there - Jason Bourne is 1158 as is "Forty Fifth President" - are we 2 minutes to midnight?

In response Iam Mie to her Publication

🧐Even a broken "clock" is right twice a day...

Sometimes a good 'movie' can provide a lot of truth and/or background.
'Official Secrets.'
Relevant today?
Enjoy the show!
Q

(1) Show this thread

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

All women lead, they seem to have covered all the ethnicities, is the suit and tie infering glass ceiling, or masculine traits? What is the blurry symbol lower right? (looks like a globe with text). Some countries flags more prominent than others... (US, UK particularly)

The Jason Bourne ref - wasn't he an MK Ultra trained sleeper? He volunteers (so not a victim), then is tortured, through to mental erasure, so they can create a new personality, and train that to be their weapon.

He gets flashes of the process, and goes rogue.

Just the things that jumped out at me.

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

Bottom right is Universal Studios logo

(1) Show this thread

“work together or die alone”

Bing Bong Bing

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❤️ and Gma of several ❤️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 TRUMP WON!!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

That's wild... Doq, I just heard about this movie today from@theDeflationist -- & 5 days ago I posted this:
"The last few lines of Q drop 165
Nov 20, 2017 12:48:10 PM EST
"POTUS refuses to be silenced.
Bad actors gather metadata and targeting.
Small example of the ongoing silent war.
Options?
Regulate?
Problem: time to complete.
Solution?
Patriots, get the word out.
Jason Bourne (Deep Dream)."
Q

("Jason Bourne" storyline:
"Jason Bourne is again being hunted by the CIA. It begins when Nicky Parsons a former CIA operative ... now works with a man who's a whistle blower & is out to expose the CIA's black ops. Nicky hacks into the CIA & downloads everything on all their Black Ops, including Treadstone which Bourne was a part of. & Heather Lee, a CIA agent, discovers the hack & brings it to the attention of CIA Director Dewey, the man behind the Black Ops. He orders Parsons be found & hopefully Bourne, too.")

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4196776/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

"When a top-secret weapon falls into mercenary hands, a wild card CIA agent joins forces with three international agents on a lethal mission to retrieve it, while staying a step ahead of a mysterious woman who's TRACKING THEIR EVERY MOVE."

Think Mirror. 355 = 553
Post# 553

Sometimes what you think of someone else is a reflection of yourself! @StBernard on TS

💯👼🏽🙏🏽🇺🇸🌎❤️🕊WWG1WGA🕊❤️🌎🇺🇸🙏🏽👼🏽💯