It’s true… 🔜😎☀️✨
XRP to the SUN . It will MELT faces!

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

but nesera gesera is gonna make us all rich i thought hehe

In response reaper myer to his Publication

That depends on how you look at it. The money coming for NESARA is wiping debt and is giving some money but some of us invested in currencies that with the RV, comes funds to use for Humanitarian projects and with that, we use that money to help others & animals. That money makes this XRP money look like a drop in the bucket... It's not about being rich or wealthy, its about helping people and animals. Its about making the world a better place. We don't have restrictions on how we spend Humanitarian funds so we can help many people obtain big dreams. The meek shall inherit... 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

nesara gives me santa surfing flash backs

I am not a fan anymore honestly...

was it the annoying go sammy chants or the the buy my dumb shit or my secret angel anon bs? i lasted about 2 weeks when the scamdemic first happend lol

A mixture of all of those things... I listened a lil longer but yeah about a year or so ago I was like this vibe is very Paytriot... Not into anyone doing that on the movement, it makes me sick.

one time she was crying cause she orig said we were all getting lots of money then she switched it to debt cancelation and howd she get calls from lots of people with that it already happend to and i was like no way...........but i could see some nieve people getting in a massive hole spending money they dont have cause of her.........which is how i feel about all crypto...its all rigged but i hope im wrong for all you XRP people

99% of all cryptos will go away. XRP and other ISO20022 ones will do fantastic.

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

why?
why money?
Is it the only improvement in life that people desire?
med beds, and other patents...
What would crypto be of use to us?
Who gets how much?
Will the world then be better, fairer?