It’s true… 🔜😎☀️✨
XRP to the SUN . It will MELT faces!

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

☀️☀️☀️ Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom THOMAS JEFFERSON 🇩🇪 🇺🇸 🌍 .......Back on TWITTER as @AgnesdeBerlimon 🧚

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

I' m a german. Where di WE can buy it ?

In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

where can I buy XRP in america

In response Lethal Anon to his Publication

Uphold App is the only place or you can buy it, but you can also exchange other currencies for XRP too

(1) Show this thread

but nesera gesera is gonna make us all rich i thought hehe

In response reaper myer to his Publication

That depends on how you look at it. The money coming for NESARA is wiping debt and is giving some money but some of us invested in currencies that with the RV, comes funds to use for Humanitarian projects and with that, we use that money to help others & animals. That money makes this XRP money look like a drop in the bucket... It's not about being rich or wealthy, its about helping people and animals. Its about making the world a better place. We don't have restrictions on how we spend Humanitarian funds so we can help many people obtain big dreams. The meek shall inherit... 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

where do you buy it?
i dont see it on coinbase or robinhood
thank you in advance

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

If you are here in the states then Uphold App is the only place. And you are very welcome! 🙏🏼☀️🇺🇸🦅✝️💫

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

To 589?

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Ideally yes! Over the next 8-11 weeks, I def see it being at 589 by Summer for sure but Fall at the latest. My guess is $10,000 within 3 years .

(1) Show this thread

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

I bought some, lets do this...
💥💥💥
💚🌟💚

(1) Show this thread