No movies, that is, except for The 355 from the studio that brought you Jason Bourne. January 7. Trump appearance tucked in there too. There is little to no doubt that something enormous is about to habben.

#darktolight

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Mom, Patriot, Truthseeker, WWG1WGA USA MAGA rebel, love my family, loyal friend, gardening, photography

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

why had this changed

Love God! Love America! Follower of Q! WWG1WGA!

the only movie listed ...

🔥🔥🔥
Ok, I’m hearing that the theaters are starting to list their weekend movies now.

This leads me to believe the movie, The 355, was a comm for Federal Statute, 26 US Code 355

👇👇👇
My Trump & il Trumpo decodes also support this as well.

Fake.

FAKE NEWS.

https://twitter.com/KShady17/status/1478255583400767491

Mom, Patriot, Truthseeker, WWG1WGA USA MAGA rebel, love my family, loyal friend, gardening, photography

In response AcuLight Patriot to her Publication

Look her not there.

(1) Show this thread

Why are people spreading this lie? I've checked different theaters, different movies for both Friday 1/7 and Saturday 1/8 and there are showtimes for everything. The claim is utter garbage.

In response Last Days to his Publication

Well if it's a lie, why when I had called up our local Cinemas here in Australia, the lady said yo me that there is no movies booked to be shown from the 6th January until the 22nd January. i asked her why and she said that she didn't know, snd is confused by it.

In response Last Days to his Publication

I have checked as well and found most only showing 355 and others that have another movie listed but those are "private rentals". A very few have normal schedules and some smaller theaters here are closed until later in January. IDK what to think but I have never seen this before. I did call one to ask and was told the schedule is available on Wednesdays so we will see. It is strange.

(2) Show this thread

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

1/7 ~> 17 with POTUS45 cameo?!
355 ~ 35, 55?!
That’s too much awesome.

& Along with your other post about theatre inactivity from 1/6 on in some Countries. 🔥 Stage is set! 🎬

355 Mirror -> 553

FISA...
(FISA = START)

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

A more perfect stage could not be asked for. 🦅

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana can feel it coming and today in meditation was off the charts.
Energy explosion!

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Lots of good vibes Nana. Maybe that’s what MC VK was talking about.

(1) Show this thread

2022 The year of all years is here.
Buckle up Buttercup. 😎

(1) Show this thread