Covid Vaccin Victimx And Families

This brother is so AMAZING!

He explained DNA in a way that a child could understand and knowledge that all humans should know.

What if he is right?

Only people mentioned by @oeralinda in this post can reply

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! 🙏❤

In response Rompt Theodoor to his Publication

I absolutely agree with that. God made us in His image. It says we are fearfully and wondrously made. We are hard-wired to God Himself. When we were formed in our mothers womb, God set a spark when the sperm met the egg and set our destiny and He knows us from our beginning to our ending. Satan hates us for that. through so many years and so many hideous experiments performed on people, they are trying so hard to find the way to replicate humans and bypass God, and have failed in every way possible. So now, they want to block what it is that is in our body that gives us pleasure when we serve God, that joyful feeling when we pray and we touch God and we feel His spirit is with us when we worship. If they kill people off or inhibit, with a vaccine, our ability to connect with the Father, they think they'll win..God has different plans and the devil and his minions will not be happy. God ALWAYS wins!

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

I absolutely LOVE this man, he has many other videos out there and he is always right on the money. God bless him.!🙏

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

Really loved this, he is absolutely right. The vaccines are destroying the God Gene, evil will try anything to destroy God and make sure you cannot attain ascension. This is my opinion anyways. https://www.geneticlifehacks.com/vmat2-gene-the-god-gene-and-neurotransmitters/

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response Stevie King to her Publication

I watched a video of Gates talking about how he found the God Gene THAT IS WHY I WILL NEVER TAKE ANYTHING HE IS INVOLVED IN

(1) Show this thread

A deep dark world is being exposed.
The TRUTH won't be for everyone.

Thank you for sharing.
🙏✝️🙏

Does anyone know who is the man in the video? I've seen him before. Would love to find more videos by him.

Louisiana Patriot #fightfightfight

Amazing wisdom…blows me away! Of course he is right. I feel it!

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Absolutely Amazing!

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

And do we want to hop into a med bed and allow a machine or vibrations to mess with the DNA that came from God?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

He is right mRNA is used in the DNA replication cycle.

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

DNA = Divine Natural Attributes

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

Excellent!

Only followers of this user (@Trumppatriot74) can see their posts