#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Everyone has it @ the same time.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

We are all Electromagnetic Beings, therefore any Frequency from the outside that our brain and hearts are bombarded with can change our abilities. The frequencies can be used to do damage, however if the right people have access to the frequency bands that are being transmitted, they could literally heal the entire population with frequency and sound alone! Everyone gets it @ the same time? Meaning time is irrelevant, we are always in the NOW. Therefore what happens NOW on the SR affects everyone regardless what timezone you are in.

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

today i wondered if this is what is meant by the cure will spread WW (world wide)...........also wondered if this has something to do with busting out of the matrix and returning to real space.........

aaand "time" being an artificial construct/program within the matrix......would be nice to have that one dismantled........returning to a SINE wave...........

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Victoria1144 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Victoria ~ Z Skywalker, click on at the bottom under it