“The greatest cover up in history, is history.” "An illusion it will be, so large, so vast it will escape their perception. "

Betty White is Barbara Bush's Sister

https://t.me/AGENT_A1/18409?single

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

In response Doug from Canada to his Publication

I can buy that Bush was Crowley's daughter.
I don't buy that Bush was a man.
NO SAUCE WHATSOVER on Betty White on any of this. Just a very weak theory.
There are so many times I have to go to Twitter to find some rest from all of this nonsense.

“The greatest cover up in history, is history.” "An illusion it will be, so large, so vast it will escape their perception. "

In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication

I agree, you are probably in the wrong place.

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

I only came here to follow Vincent Kennedy and Doq Holliday. I had no idea how much nonsense I would encounter here. You may think you have pierced my heart by insulting me with your comment, but you have not. I am more confident than ever in my critical thinking skills and logic. As for you, carry on.

That was not meant to be an insult, I was only agreeing with you.

I would caution you not to post anything that couldn't even make enough of a case to present to a grand jury (which precedes a trial). I was the victim of a very violent crime in 1981 - the evidence collected by police and the detective, and presented by the prosecutor's office had to be first offered to a grand jury who would decide if the evidence was strong enough to warrant a criminal trial. It was, there was a trial, and the guy is in prison for life with no possibility of parole.

On the level of an Anon, there are a lot of people who don't THINK; they run with everything, no matter how absurd and, therefore, are no better than a spreader of baseless gossip.

On a spiritual level, God HATES a false witness, a lying tongue, etc. They are ABOMINATIONS unto him. Just be careful.

When I repost something interesting that I come across, I expect the person who chooses to read it to determine if it is for them or not, and to treat it accordingly.

If you are prone to feeling “There are so many times I have to go to Twitter to find some rest from all of this nonsense.” I don’t think this is the site for you.

So once again I say, I agree, you are probably in the wrong place.

Only people mentioned by @DougT in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Doug from Canada, click on at the bottom under it