🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Señor Trumpo has a new pinned tweet- a moving compilation of protests from across the earth set to Auld Lang Syne.

https://mobile.twitter.com/PapiTrumpo/status/1476983603850579977

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

The ONLY way to stop tyranny is to STOP COMPLYING with it! 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸
NO mask
NO jab
NO passport
NO financing Hollywood, Disney, Big Pharma, Big box stores, Big Banks, Pedos, Sex trafficking, Child trafficking, Red Cross, Wayfair, Amazon, etc.
NO businesses promoting "covid compliance"
NO schools promoting "woke" agendas
NO colleges who indoctrinate

A man in my town has been on dialysis for 3 years, as he neared the top of the list for a transplant 2 transplant facilities told him no transplant unless he got the shot
He is asymptomatic, something that use to b called healthyOur local hospital said no essential testing unless he got the covid test

My husband and I signed a petition for an investigation to begin at our local hospital

enough is enough‼️

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriot63 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mare Qay - WWG1WGA!, click on at the bottom under it