💥💥💥KAAABQQQQQQQQM!💥💥💥
💥💥GET READY FOR FIREWORKS!!!!!💥💥
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CKrX3Lnheof/

Only people mentioned by @GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

DOA! WHAT HAPPENED?!.😳

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

what was it a link to?

link says error

I am who I am. I don't need validation! Mother 🧏‍♀️, Mawmaw 👵, Patriot 🇺🇲, Christian 🙏. WWG1WGA

UUUGH!! its not working!! HELP!! What was it???

link dead

link isn't working. what does it say?

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙 Where We Go 1 We Go All 🕯 I Love All Y’all 🥰 #FamilyIsEverything ..... PLEASE FOLLOW !!

it says page unavailable,,,,,can i get a follow i needs some boosts.

follow back.. let's build back stronger

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

Can't get the link. Did they take it down?

I'm not holding my breath, we have been in this position before waiting for something to happen and nothing does. All it does is leave me heavy hearted at depressed. I am just now pulling out of the depression.

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

Hoping the 💩 hits the fan. 😆😆😆😆😆

Freedom Day!!! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Southern Girl ,Christian, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. Retired School teacher, Blogger, Bible Teacher... #MAGA #WWG1WGA

Well worth the time to listen! BQQM!!!

Rebel Alliance Scout. #SavetheChildren, NRA, Chess, USA, Q, Alamo. RideOrDie, Followed by Entheos. Trump Won, God Wins. WWG1WGA 👊🇺🇸😎✝️👍

Thx for sharing!

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it! This is so exciting. I pray for our troops and POTUS. Watch for "false flags" because they're coming!

Who is it sorry i am from the UK & heard this so many times now first it was dec then jan now feb x

im not a instagram er' type. WHAT was David saying?

Proud to live as a free patriot like my ancestor Francis Cooke, who came over the Mayflower.Was a signer of the Mayflower Compact.

In response Teresa Sovine to his Publication

Trump signed EO in Sept 2018 concerning foreign interference in an election. Anyone involved in this fraud will have all their financial assets frozen as of February 1, 2021. Whoopee, let's fill up the new US Treasury🔥🔥🔥 Reno, NV incoming🔥🔥🔥

(1) Show this thread

Has something taken place for the Kaaabqqqqqqm?