It’s tough watching old friends perform cheap virtues, like separating out plastics for recycling, but who eschew more costly virtues, like separating out reality from state propaganda.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

They are COMFORTABLE in the matrix provided/engineered for humanity and not willing to sacrifice their temporary comfort for an enduring liberty.

when I was broken and cried out to God, He answered. Knock and the door shall be opened. Seek and ye shall find. His grace, Love & peace.

My dear sweet Martin There is not a one of us not struggling with our friends or family. If life or people were perfect then there would be no need for a Savior or a God. Here is the speck in ones eye when we take our focus off our relationship with God and want others to see how we see. I know your intentions are good, so are mine . Because you care and love them. But we don't know all the mysteries of God. My faith in God is more than in myself, ( How many times I have lied to myself and let myself down) God never has failed me! I know He has a perfect plan for ALL His Children. I think they are where they should be as we are also. God say's REJOICE in ALL things. So let's try to do that this year and see what HE will do when we quit asking and start doing. Love them and give them to God so he can do the work that only He can do. God's Glory is coming to restore all things and make them new. Patients my friend. Shalom Now come on let me see a big smile!

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Virtue signalling or smug mode, has replaced 'one up manship' amongst the left.

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Virtue signaling has spread to validate their ignorance by converting it into virtual reality.