Only people mentioned by @JacksRule in this post can reply

In response Truth Seeker to his Publication

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

Actually, Crowley had so many children by different women and took care of none of them. I'm not sure how anyone would track all these kids. Many are dead, and many changed their names so as not to be tied to the name. He was apparently as drunk, abuser, womanizer, and full blown Satanist. No one would want that as a legacy (well maybe the Beetles and Jim Morris and other rock bands that were followers), but not too many children would want to be known as his offspring.

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

Who spawned all the Bush Boyz?

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BdG0lih9Fhw&feature=youtu.be

they always like to tell you what they really do

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Oh but wait, theres more...YIKES
https://t.me/Quniversity_chat/2247675

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

🧟‍♀️
u all are believing anything on ANON with no source????
🧟‍♀️🧟‍♀️

🦄 👈the real snow white 🤣

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Maybe Herb to her Publication

I don't know if ANYONE on this platform that does that. This is a springboard of sorts, kinda like Q. No one tells you WHAT to think, WHEN to think, HOW to think it, or WHAT to feel. Like Q, something is put out there, it's up to you to RESEARCH and make your own decisions. There are no prisoners here, no chains, no mind altering mumbo-jumbo. What we think is totally up to us individually. We all SEEK TRUTH. What your truth is may not be the same as the next person, BUT if you do the research, we should all arrive at the same bus/train/plane terminal.

(1) Show this thread

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

Hhmm I knew she was revered for a reason- I though perhaps Hillary was her real daughter or something but I never knew about the Crowley connection.

Only followers of this user (@GODmySaviour) can see their posts

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

They do resemble one another.

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

I was looking up pictures on the internet this morning of Bush and White... the similiarities in facial features. then this... puzzle piece connected 🙏🏼

Snow White???So mych lore than we know. Also Queen of comedy. Queen protects King????

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
(3) Show this thread

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

It is plausible, definitely!!! So GROSS and VILE - sends a clear message to the cabal too!!! 🤢 🤮 💩

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

I DID NOT KNOW THAT. I KNEW THERE WAS MORE TO HER, BUT NOT WHAT IT WAS.

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Snow White huh?

Source? Proof?

OKAY I WILL SAY THIS WITHOUT ANY SAUCE IT IS ALL JUST WORDS

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

🤔

Thanks for the info

Some of what's coming out about her isn't that much of a shock because there was a pic making the rounds a while back of her holding what appeared to be a glassful of blood - I didn't screenshot it but I wouldn't be surprised if it pops up again

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

HERE IS THE VIDEO?

(1) Show this thread