Only people mentioned by @RRLeath in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication

I have always been what I call a free spirit, longing for freedom from the oppressions of the world. I dislike crowds, being told what to do and have to know the truth. I have zero interest in keeping up with the latest "thing" be it "fashion" the latest car, appliance, whatever. I have had a strong visceral reaction to these "mandates" and have refused to cooperate. I saw the fallacy of the " mandates" immediately and how harmful they are to our natural immune response. I have a very strong response to anything dark or evil and a strong desire to fight against it and expose it. I guess I was created for such a time as this. 😇

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

I am right there with you!!!

(1) Show this thread

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

pure bloods for Jesus! our paths have led us here .. with our real family

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

In response Ely Piteda⭐️ to her Publication

Amen fren!

(1) Show this thread

Seeker of Truth. Freedom, Love And Life. And willing to research to find it. Waiting patiently to see the Evil do-ers gone. God bless.✊🙏❤

Thankyou God for giving me the phenomenal gift of witnessing and opening my eye's to all that is about to happen. And ridding all the evil scum off this planet once an for all Amen.

In response Angel Feather to her Publication

Amen! It's been a lonely ride but one of absolute peace praise be to God!

(1) Show this thread

💙🙏❤️Amen