Having been betrayed by someone close to me it is absurd to imagine that you can have absolute certainty over the probity of a public figure you barely know. That is especially true when those people are involved in the "dark arts" or the manipulations of politics and media. Who is a double vs triple agent? Who is being exposed vs doing the exposing? Who has a latent weakness for power that is activated? Even in retrospect it can be hard to figure out who the real valiant vs villains are. It's OK (and necessary) to have an opinion over which sources to trust, but that always has to be tentative.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Born and raised in the Eastern Bloc. 🇷🇴Romanian by birth, American by choice.🇺🇸 Always do the right thing. MAGA.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Those are the same questions which led me to rely on my intuition and start using my discernment. Though I can’t always quiet my mind enough, I’m grateful for the clarity and peace I have now.

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

yes I hear this loud and clear, a betrayal is a real mind fuck aint it business is business,. Gut punches of trust are the hardest to swallow. Always leave room for opposite, it can turn. Keep on going. In a world of honesty and morals but it is just a dream, not real.