An interesting take on the 11.3 law of war manual. Earlier I was thinking that we had seen something about Covid disappearing on the 31st. I was misremembering. Q implies it'll end on Jan6th. Its from 4587.

According to anon's reading of the law of war manual, we have a situation where we have dual invasion forces inside DC. First the insurrectionists and second the deep state. They contend that for one year after the initial insurrection the military is there to investigate and that after that year is up, the military is then to deal with what they have discovered. Which, by this time, means that they are authorized to take down the swamp. It's worth a read, imo.

https://greatawakening.win/p/140vaMgC99/law-of-war-manual--this-is-a-fre/

Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

nice job btw

Just Another Date and Another Nothing Burger as usual

You should share with Patelpatriot on substack who has done a lot of research on this as well

Potus kept repeating Nov & Dec, "A year is almost ups, can you believe it, almost a year", he was telling us something.

Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.

wow!

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

As Spock would say...

Fascinating!

trump rally the 15 so no nothing happening again like always

Grateful Patriot, proud grandmother, seeker of the Truth!

Brilliant!

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

The failure to give J6 prisoners their rights is another indication of DCs true status...

As 'war' has not been declared, the Geneva Convention does not protect them either.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Artist, Sociologist, INTJ - I will always fight for freedom and truth...

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

also public holiday in Poland

(2) Show this thread

i disagree with your suggestion of 4587.

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

Thank you for sharing, there is definitely something going down in WDC…. praying for our military, I sure am looking forward to President Trump’s speech on January 6th@5pm or 1700 hrs
at Mar a Largo ….. Godspeed Patriot 🙏🏼🇺🇸🐸💥

Just litto o me tryin to make a difference. I love all God’s amazing critters. Nature is my playground.

In response Diana DJT to her Publication

My fellow Americans …

(1) Show this thread

Drag and save, anons.

Thanks, Robert!! Great find. Very logical.

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

This is fooking genius if true? And remember, Trump said remember this special day or something along those lines. I was there. 😁😁😁

(1) Show this thread

Are the Military and Trump in control?

Think about it logically.
The only way is the military. Fully controlled. Save & spread (once 11.3 verifies as 1st marker).
Biggest advanced drop on Pol.
Q

11.3 = Law of War Manual

11.3.2 Duration of GC Obligations in the Case of Occupied Territory.
In the home territory of parties to the conflict, the application of the GC shall cease on the general close of
military operations.
In the case of occupied territory, the application of the GC shall cease

ONE YEAR

after the general close of military operations.

END IS 20 JAN 2022

Drop 19 Jan X delta :

Remember THIS DAY.
We are WITH YOU.
Timing is everything.
STATE_OF_THE_UNION.
JUDGEMENT DAY.

THE GREAT AWAKENING.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts