Only people mentioned by @Couggirl7 in this post can reply

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

In response Coug girl7 to her Publication

They will own nothing and like it, then die

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

They paid out billions and billions to those who do decide for WE THE PEOPLE

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

They are empty souless minions of Satan. They have no real power if people wake up and say no. Every mask worn, every arm put forth to be injected, gives
[ them] power over you. God Almighty possess ALL THE MIGHT, God wins, these evil ones will be forever separated from God and live in eternal torment. They therefore are powerless to change their eternal existence unless they give up their temporary earthly power. They are mere fools.

#Ghostwriter for Jonathan Kleck✏️Shining light on this dark world with the truth of Christ✝️Unveiling the spiritual matrix📗

The top elites of this world have soul out to Satan. That's who is giving them their power.

Remember Jesus said, “My Kingdom is Not of This World”

We Are in ‘Their World’ & We Have the Proof! 🌎

#TheGreatAwakening#GodWins#government

LEARN MORE: https://www.thelightinthedarkplace.com/jesus-said-my-kingdom-is-not-of-this-world

Their BUNCH OF SICK F&$KS❗️🤨

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

They don't do their own thinking. They are just stupid puppets to their master, the ultimate Idiot.

cause we let em

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

Those people eat and relieve themselves just like we do. I believe they have forgotten they are human. It's time to remind them.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Data Gramma to her Publication

may have physical bodies. Souls lonnnng gone, sold to Satan

(1) Show this thread