RWW News: Liz Crokin Says A Hillary Clinton Sex Tape Will Finally Prove That Pizzagate Is Real

Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

https://youtu.be/kPtIy7YtrEk Cop explains what he saw on that video,

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

On a Relentless Pursuit to become my best and most authentic self. Stay hungry, stay healthy and stay happy and always Keep on Pushin.

90% of those police officers are dead. Most by "suicide". She is quoting what Sidney Powell reported way way back. This is not new news unless she has info about the release of this.. Hope so.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

OMG - Where has LIZ been Thank GOD must watch !!!!! Thank you so much NEO I been looking for her..

On a Relentless Pursuit to become my best and most authentic self. Stay hungry, stay healthy and stay happy and always Keep on Pushin.

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Exactly..

(1) Show this thread

Where can I follow Liz Crokin?

Dont judge me, God will. I'm wide awake- are you? Question everything. WWG1WGA, Digital Soldier,MAGA4EVAH, #SAVETHECHILDREN. GOD WINS

Whaaaat?? Do it

Watching you watching me watching you....

There is only one or two of those left who saw the video called frazzledrip of Hillary and Huma and a little girl disgusting if true what was in that video. The others who saw it supposedly committed suicide, one right after his retirement party...that doesn't make any sense. One guy who is still alive came out and told what was on the tape, he said he couldn't even watch the whole thing. It's BAD.

In response Your Muse to his Publication

Yep..

(1) Show this thread

Proud to live as a free patriot like my ancestor Francis Cooke, who came over the Mayflower.Was a signer of the Mayflower Compact.

It is worse than being a pedophile... they are pedovores... look it up...😡😡🤮🤮👹

In response Patricia Sansom to her Publication

Facts...

(1) Show this thread

Does she mean the Kappy Key?

Southern Girl ,Christian, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. Retired School teacher, Blogger, Bible Teacher... #MAGA #WWG1WGA

Liz is awesome! I am so thankful for her hard work to save the children...

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

There is SPRINGBOARDS on that site they share voluminous amounts of Hunter Biden#LAPTOPFROMHELL files. But the also have a Hillary Clinton Server file but wen you click on it its password protected. Ive tried BejingBiden2.0. and Lin Wood password tweets but I cant find the right password. I believe this is the insurance file link - if anyone cracks it please LMK 🐸

what is this key she spoke of from JA?? does anyone have it?

Christian, Patriot, Seeker of truth. The One True God wins!! I follow back.

It is time to move forward! For the people who are not awake, they will need help.

It is still time to move forward.

Patriot who loves her family. California girl. Nuked 6 times by Jack! 🙄 Harper the Ragdoll Would Be a Better President than Joe. 😹❤️🇺🇸

Frazzledrip! 👹

Small town girl from Alabama that bleeds Red, White and Blue! #WWG1WGA #America1st #FightBack #FightLikeAFlynn

Well, this explains why so many NYPD Cops "committed suicide".