Woohoo...Lights on!
We made it through the 10 dark nights...
This guy also showed the Washington Monument was lit up!😎
https://youtu.be/I92K2V_Sh8Y

Only people mentioned by @CindyCopacetic in this post can reply

“I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery” ~ Thomas Jefferson 1787

In response Copacetic Cindy to her Publication

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

Mustang Medic talked to SS at the WH, who said the lights go out every night. People, I know we have applied "10 days of darkness" to many things over the last year, and each time nothing happened. That's because it has been used by Q, I believe, to provide false info to the DS. As disappointing as this is, it's great to be used by Q. I TRUST the plan, I trust Q, I trust Trump... and one day we will understand it all. Until then, hold the line. Don't give up, don't bend, don't break, don't concede.

Tyranny like hell, is not easily conquered: yet we have this consulation... that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.

In response anon anon to her Publication

Yep....was sick of the term "10 days of darkness."
I couldn't get my whitehouse webcams working everytime I checked this week even before Jan 20...always lagging.
Last night I found a whithouse webcam that was recorded and played back in a fast speed motion.
I would delete the post but would rather people see the comments.

I have also argued the 10 days of darkness will probably not be for us...We have been digging into the dark for years.
peace be with you.💞🐸

(1) Show this thread

lights are currently out now

Tyranny like hell, is not easily conquered: yet we have this consulation... that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.

In response Acid Rum to his Publication

yep! 👀 you are correct!👀

(1) Show this thread

Veterans Wife, Mom, and Patriot. Portrait Photographer WWG1WGA Former @MMidd2020Q on Twatter.

Lights are out Fam

WWG1WGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🔔👊✨MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump is still my President 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸✨✨💥💥America First- great twitter purge 7 X

both lit 1/30/21

“I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery” ~ Thomas Jefferson 1787

In response Jovita Williamson to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

I know there are so many messages in this live stream...but I keep starting dig on one thing, and it just keeps going and going and going deeper!!!.......I could spend a month all day on one dig!!....my brain 🤯

God, Family, Country. Wife of a Veteran. 2A, Pro-Life Independent Patriot. Animal lover, MAGA

What is the next step after 10 days of darkness?

I used to think I knew who I was, but the last 10 years has taught me that I am so much more. I am a child of God and an American above all.

Its not 11:00 yet.

i sure would like to know exactly why they were off that long....the Truth.

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

we will see tonight after 11pm EST - that is when the lights go out....

Patriot that truly awaits God's true unveiling of things to come

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

what happens after 11?

(1) Show this thread