Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Amen - Pissed 8.96!

Truth seeker, tin-foil hat wearer, meme war veteran, friend of Pepe!

Glad to see you here! Screw Twatter!

I was just teling someone you don't want your public at a 7 or above. Makes things a little tense. Something is gonna give!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Hey new here! Is there a way to share posts in direct message to others?

Christian🙏,Wife❤️, homeschooling Momo'5, Patriot, KAGA🇺🇸, Bible believing, gun carrying, justice loving truther🤩,

In response Liv- N-Water to her Publication

i dont think so.😩

(1) Show this thread

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

Return of The Mack! (Camelot)
🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
❤️🤍💙👑🇺🇸
#darktolight🌚🌝
https://rumble.com/vddoz7-return-of-the-prince-.html

👀👀👀👀

I am the proud me-mum (grandma) of 2 beautiful babies and a mother to the best girl! They'e the reason I risk it all! To grow up in Nesara

it's going to be at a 10 by next Sunday 😁😁😁🐸🐸🐸

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

AMERICAN at birth.. PATRIOT by choice.. my rights are from GOD, not from any man!! #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverthing #1776 WE WIN!!!

Mother of 2 boys, one is in USCG, other wants to be a Marine. Husband is USAF. MAGA, LOVE TRUMP! Hello JFK Jr. WWG1 WGA Philippians 4:13

David Rodriguez just dropped a video about Trump's 2018 EO regarding foreign interference coming into play on Feb. 1. Patriots sure could use some major BOOMS by the good guys asap!✝️🇺🇸

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

In response Missy M.. to her Publication

yep...... maybe?

(1) Show this thread

VK's pissed off meter moved up quite a bit from yesterday. Im hoping it'll be at a 10 by Monday!

Post 4901 was a high lighted "896" that leads to "This page does not exist" on Twiier...

NV Patriot; Wife; Mom of 4 Humans, 14 Chickens, 5 Dogs, 5 Cats. 3 Mini-Goats & 2 Horses; G-Mom of 3; Jesus is Lord! 🇺🇸🦅🇮🇱WWG1WGA!!

👏 ❤️🕺💃

closer to 10

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

The rage is palpable....So many people want answers. How can I be upset when this is the greatest time of our lives on earth.

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

God ultimately wins this battle of good vs evil. thats my comfort.

(1) Show this thread

9.11 by fry day

Christian, Patriot, Seeker of truth. The One True God wins!! I follow back.

Already there!

i agree!

Have fake Biden implement a $3.00 per gallon Green New Deal tax effective immediately. That will get people above a 9 very quickly.

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

My guess is the sh!t really hits the fan at 9.11 since Vk has told us it doesnt get to 10.

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

My guess is the sh!t really hits the fan at 9.11 since Vk has told us it doesnt get to 10.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

i sure hope so!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..