Not Tom. Tom just reminds me of better times when MySpace was first started free from Deep State.

Sorry for my absence patriots. Great to feel that Vibe again. Impossible to ignore it.

New version for AnonUp will be released first Quarter 2022.

Focus: First stage of decentralization.

-MetaMask login option. (Trustwallet April 2022)

-NFT Profile Option. (Export profile rights to ETH or BSC Blockchain)

-CryptoCurrency Option. (Earn crypto off your content)

Note: I know the current version has some bugs. We will address them all in V2.

Really looking forward to the future. You all have done an amazing job as a community to fook all the trolls. It was 100% the community. This is a huge accomplishment. I also want to say Thank you for being part of all this.

~Kobayashi

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication

bitcoin options? wtf is nft? personally i am absolutely repelled by anything digital. nothing to hold onto. i like to see, touch, etc. my assets.

Your profile is in the digital space. It is our view that you should have the 'rights' to your content/profile. The blockchain with the use of NFT gives you proof of digital ownership.

Think of all the accounts that had such great content just to be suspended and all is gone. With NFT the power is given back to the users. Can also move your profile to compatible web 3.0 social media.

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @administrator in this post can reply

Thank you for all you do. I appreciate your work so much.

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

Is that what happened to DropSpace?

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

I have not been able to sign into WeGo for awhile...

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

well that sounds good then! thank you for explaining it to me. i appreciate that. :) (as someone who was booted 3x from twatter - and 2x from patreon - lost everything)

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Happy to see you back, Nana knows you have been working too hard.
I figured you and VK were working on Trumps platform but damn hun this is just too much to even ask for.
Nana has been telling ppl you the bestest damn data base man on the planet, this sure the fook proves me right.
Love you hun yall are the best eva!

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

You are making quite a come back Koba! ❤️

It's why many of us think you're the best and believe in you! Thanks Koba

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

YOU My Friend are A Gift. I AM Thankful to GOD for YOU and YOUR CREW. All My Love. 🙏❤️

Your back!

X educator. Looking to educate myself and others with the truth.

Thank you and your team for everything you have done Kobayashi from patriots around the world. This feels like an even safer space now.

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

welcome back!
this is fantastic 🙌

question, with the ownership of profile does it also mean that [they] wont be able to sell our personal data to advertisers anymore?

i think that if our data is being sold and someone is profiting as a result, shouldnt that profit generated from the data be paid to us? There’s a great podcast how these tech giants make trillions of dollars off the sale of our personal data like a type of modern day slavery.

best wishes for a happy and healthy new year!
thank you for all you do for us, giving us this amazing digital space to call home ❤️

Not Tom. Tom just reminds me of better times when MySpace was first started free from Deep State.

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

It means you have the Option to earn off your content. You are the one selling your content and getting paid.

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❤️ and Gma of several ❤️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 TRUMP WON!!

KOBA!!!!! YOU ARE BACK!!!!!!! 👏👏👏👏 I'm so relieved to know you are alright.