Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@hmnbrdz54) can see their posts

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

and this vet should be held accountable for even telling someone something kike this

and this vet should be held accountable for even telling someone something kike this

she should neber be allowed to own another pet. what is wrong with the oeople in this country?

A.K.A. 1Truthseeker2giveglory2-1God #JESUSSAVES#WWG1WGAWW #WRWY #Godwins #TakeTheOath#God1st#JFKJRISALIVE #DARK-TO-LIGHT

so in other words..... The doctor lied to her and got her to murder your dog

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

SMH PEOPLE FLOOR ME SOMETIMES SMH SMH SMH

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

Stupid b-iatch! 😡

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

Vet should have put her selfish A$$ down instead... Murderer!!!!!

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Somebody PLEASE tell that CovID10t that 2 days of L-Lysine doggie chews would have set her pup right for less than $10.

What a dumbass!

I Would Have Taken Her, POS People Can Be Such Idiots!

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

her abilty to own pets should be neutered and spayed

Patriot, Love America, Hate the D.S.

Moron

Patriot. Incessant seeker of truth and knowledge. Daughter of the King. Daughter of American heros.

Can't fix stupid

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Well, you cannot fix stupidity this deep. The vet should have refused and the other questiin is why are animals being tested for " civid?" What test is being used? PCR? It was not designed to detect infectious disease!

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

Are you frikkin' kidding me????

I'd rather have omicron than whatever she is infected with

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

I pray that person is not being serious.

#MAGA #KAGA #PROLIFE #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #WWG1WGA #MOUNTAINBIKING #DOGLOVER

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

I found her on twatter and she is very serious. She basically divorced her husband because he was a Trump fan. She also disowned her daughter and grand children because as she quotes "because she’s a Covidiot." She had to turn off the replies on the post because of all the people lashing out against her. So unfortunately she really did kill the poor dog. Her post say the dog passed away... No she had it killed.

https://twitter.com/LiberalDogMom?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

(1) Show this thread